Greenhaven Road Capital is a long-biased, concentrated hedge fund.  We invest only in our very best ideas – typically 15 long positions or less and a handful of opportunistic short positions.  

At a time when the S&P 500 is invested in fewer than 10% of listed companies, opportunity is ripe for a fund to examine the other 90%.  

 

Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they’re doing. If you have a harem of 40 women, you never get to know any of them very well.
— Warren Buffett